Tuesday, March 20, 2018

March 20, Røwena Ophira Frankincense Bloom

Happy first day of spring!  And it is snowing in Minneapolis, which tickles Max to no end~ pretty darn funny, he thinks!
This is another fun one!  Guinea pigs have such fun hair to paint!  Cowlicks all over the place~

The Peruvian Princess (Orange Hair) is Røwena Ophira Frankincense Bloom. She Came to me on November 20th 2017, Have Starved and almost dead. She didn’t make the time period to get sold at the pet store she was at, so she was off to be snake food. My friend thank God, saved her and brought her to me. I got her on a special diet and she seemed to be perking right up, until I noticed two very large tumors on her stomach. I thought for sure that was it for her. I scheduled an X-Ray, and then a Euthanasia. When the Results from the X-rays came back, it was relieve and Panic. My bean was Baking two beans of her own! I brought her home but by that time she was just 2 weeks away from Delivery. Adalaiyde and Tayō were born shortly after.  Due to the lack of care she was given in the early days of her pregnancy, Adalaiyde didn’t survive the night, and Tayō didn’t make the month. Needless to say my Ween was Broken. With lots of love and care shes on her way back to being her peppy wittle pig self. This Girl is happy, full of life and loves flowers.


6x6 acrylic on wood
$100

No comments: