Sunday, September 18, 2016

September 18, Indi!

And here is Indi!  Another one that I took at the Track29 lobby, and hence the lovely, varigated cool and warm tone concrete background... I'm liking those color combos!

Here is Indi's story from Cassie!

Indi came to live with me via Safe Hands rescue and I couldn't be happier! After many months of sending all of my friends and family the photos of dogs I "loved" and always finding a reason they weren't right for me, I came to find Indi and her bio and went for a meet and greet. The rest is clearly history. She is the perfect mix of just about everything: curiosity, desire to please and spunkiness. She is rarely seen without a toy in her mouth and I do believe her main mission is to bring smiles to the people of Uptown with just how goofy she looks.


10x10 acrylic on cradled wood, $275 click here for purchase info!

No comments: