Tuesday, September 13, 2016

September 13, Toby Chillin'!

And this is Toby! I'll let him speak for himself!

"Hey there, I see you’re looking at my portrait.  So here’s a little bit more about me…
My ancestry runs deepsouth of the border in Mexico​ (OlĂ©!!)  …and across the pond in jolly old England​ ('​ello gov'na!!)  As you can probably guess, I am half Chihuahua and half English Toy Terrier.  
But as for me, I’m Minnesotan through and through.  I was born here in May of 2012.  I don’t really remember my formative months very well…but then, in September of 2012, when I was 5 months old, I was adopted by my new dads, Colin and David.  Things have been awesome ever since!
I love my life here at Track 29!  When my dad, Colin, isn’t cooking gourmet meals and letting me have a nibble, I love chasing balls and going for walks along my favorite route around Lake of the Isles. 
This may be my first exhibition as a model, but look out world, here I come! 
Wags and sloppy kisses…"

10x10 acrylic on cradled wood, $275

No comments: