Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 30, Two Shiny Cats!

And a bit of a mystery for the last day of the 30 Cats in 30 Days Project for this March!  It was a great month, it was a long month, it always includes my Spring Break and I inevitably go somewhere, and haul all my painting gear along, and get a little stressed about actually accomplishing everything I set myself to do.  That is the catch, though-  that I set the deadlines myself, though it DOES help me beyond belief to know that other people (YOU, dear reader!) are following along.  Nothing like that invisible audience to make you want to check your fly~
My friend Maryanna just informed me that these two kitties are Cinder and Chester, and they belong to Jean~
Cinder is a Bombay. She likes to watch their pet frog, Charlie. Chester likes to use the bathroom sink for his personal spa.

  And I'll be working this week to get all the cats ready to hang-  I have a few do-overs and a few I want to go back in and touch up.  Then I'll hang them up at Diamonds Coffee Shoppe this coming week, and YOU should come along and see them all with me, next Friday April 10, from 6 to 8!


8x10 Acrylic on Hardboard, $200 available HERE~

No comments: