Sunday, July 24, 2022

July 24, Mikko for Amanda

 Miko was Amanda's great companion for a long time, and Amanda's mom asked me to paint this amazing creature for her, and so here he is. And below is an abbreviated note from Amanda for Mikko~

Mikko, was my clearance puppy, the best $100 I ever spent!

We had the best adventures together, no matter what the weather. He loved to grab my mitten, sleeve, or his leash while on walks.
He was my "rufferee", always keeping his brother, niece, and aunt in line.
He enjoyed his home cooked meals and a good snack and he loved to dance!
He was my loyal companion for ten years. We spent his last moments alone together and for that I will be forever grateful. 
Thank you for giving me the best years of my life, Mikko!
You were the very best boy a mom could ask for. Rest in peace my sweet boy. 

Mikko crossed the rainbow bridge on January 24, 2022
14x11 acrylic on wood
sold


No comments: