Thursday, July 21, 2022

July 21, Bunny for Maddy~

 We are up north at Camp Mishawaka for a month, and I'm painting all my dogs up here now, which presents some difficulties in that I don't know where the "sweet spot" is for lighting for both painting the dogs, and for taking the photos of the finished paintings. That's always an issue when painting somewhere new, which is really obvious when you're trying to paint outside as any plein air painter can tell you!

This kind faced Bunny belongs to Maddy, and Bunny has the most amazing radar Ear Wings I've ever seen.  She tracks Maddy with her radar constantly to track where she is and  to check in with her human. I don't know that I've ever met a more attentive dog!  And did you notice her tiny little dyed pink mohawk?

8x8 acrylic on wood
spoke for~


No comments: