Wednesday, October 6, 2021

October 6, A commission

 So we are happy to invite you to come visit us at Corrigan Eclectic this Saturday, between 11 and 4pm where we will be set up with our art and many other artists' work for your holiday shopping pleasures!

And it is because I've been working on this that I've been neglecting this blog!  I am so sorry!

I spent last Saturday morning sitting at Breck for the Blessing of the Animals and our Homecoming celebration, and as usual (except for last year!), I sat and painted people's pets and stuffies for about an hour, with my delightful and talented colleague, Carol Grams and one of our incredibly skilled Upper School students, Amira!

These are some of my images- I'll post more tomorrow!  I had WAY more stuffed animals than real ones, and I also had a long line so really, these are 10 minute sketches, outside, with acrylic on black paper and not a lot of time!

Great as an exercise!




No comments: