Friday, October 15, 2021

October 15th, It's FRIDAY!

This time of year feels harder, in a lot of ways... I'm tired. I need naps. In the summer it wouldn't bug me at all to be up past 9:30 at night, but now, I need to be in bed if not on the way. I'm sure it's the cooler weather and the waning light, and looking into that big, black tunnel of unknowns coming at us through the winter. How hard must it have been in the past, when your life depended on one another, and the harvest, and stocking up for the winter and all that. No time for frivolity, not a lot of time to sit still, until that was all there was to do-

Hmmm. So then, in the winter, you recharge and play violin, and draw, and sew clothes for one another, and maybe paint...

Yup!  take a nap and then paint-   and I do think laughing helps a TON. Maybe I should become a comedian. 

So I have a lovely big show coming up in January at the Convergence Gallery through Artistry, and we're starting to collect images for it. These are a couple otters that may show up there!  I need to get to the zoo and take some more photos!

9x12 acrylic on wood
$275


6x12
$144


No comments: