Monday, October 11, 2021

October 11, A Commission!

 It is the season for those commissions, people!  If you're hoping to have a special painting done for your special someones, get your info to me ASAP!  I'm working on a few now, but can squeeze in a few more!

And THANK YOU everyone who came out this Saturday for our October Corrigan Eclectic Art Market!  It was SO sweet!  Having all the bay doors open and people drop by all day was just so lovely~

Our next one is Saturday November 6th, and that one is ALSO an ART OPENING in the front gallery!  I'll be showing my best and newest Deer paintings as well as some of the amazing PHOTOS that inspired them by my friend Gina Easley, who is an artist photographer! So it's a DUO SHOW!

More info about that soon!

Meanwhile, enjoy this house~

6x9 acrylic on wood
sold

No comments: