Monday, October 25, 2021

October 25, Backlit Doe

 I'm amazed at how busy I am, though yes, I do realize why. I'm doing too much again. But it's all so fun!  How do you stop? And it's getting to be the holiday season as well, which means lots MORE stuff going on!

Speaking of which, we will be having an Art Opening on November 6th at Corrigan Eclectic (3065 145th Street West in Rosemount MN 55068) from 11 to 4pm for the fantastic and much anticipated collaborative show we've titled "Deer Friends"!  The photos and title are by amazing photographer Gina Easley and the paintings are all by me, using Gina's photos as references.  I'm super excited about this show and have been painting these deer since 2019 and have been wanting a show of them for at least as long. But COVID and restrictions have made it difficult until now!  So if you are free and not far from us, please consider this a personal invitation!  We'd love to have you!  And this painting will be there~ though you can buy it now and I'll mark it sold but I'd still like to have it in the show~

16x12 acrylic on canvas
$385

No comments: