Monday, February 8, 2021

Feb 8th, North Shore Yoga

And I don't believe I've ever posted this one before either. Isn't that funny? I think the problem is that sometimes I paint a series so quick that I lose track of which ones have been posted and then move on to other things and assume they are all out there. I am planning on updating and changing my website and so I'm going back through my gallery on Dailypaintworks to see what is on there and how far back it goes- there's a lot there, and I like using that site as my archives, if you will... you can search for SOLD work and for AVAILABLE work, and that helps me see what I have and where its is. Pretty convenient! But this one isn't on there yet. It's one of my favorites~  I love that face! It reminds me of Pooh Bear...


24x24 acrylic on black gessoed canvas
$1152


No comments: