Friday, February 19, 2021

Feb 19, Pug View #6 "Please?"

 I really loved painting in the floor on this one- we live in an over-100 year old house and have the original floors which need to be redone badly but they still look great in a painting, and they are close in color to Bunny's fur too. Which means I have to pay more attention to value and light, as well as checking on those forms to make sure they read "PUG"!  And she was looking up at Max as we were eating dinner, hoping for something to drop!

And I have to admit, I am enjoying this more than I'd thought I would, though none of these pug paintings have sold yet, so I'll just keep painting them. And if you are reading this, and there's one that has caught your eye, then just send me a note telling me you are one of my blog subscribers and you'd like that painting and you can have it for $45 instead of $75~ at least, you can if you're one of the first to ask!

Wahoo!

6x6 acrylic on wood
$75

No comments: