Friday, November 27, 2020

Nov 27, Barb's Home

I really am getting a kick out of these places that are real people's homes, where they live! There is a value on something where life happens. I imagine walking up those steps, past those friendly fuzzy fir bushes, tapping on the door with the gentle stucco all around. And there's such a comfortable guard of tall trees behind the house too, those protecting, covering beings. I love trees.

And I am sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, but we were a bit busy, helping mom with her Christmas decorations and eating a turkey dinner in the garage~ it was really sweet, actually. I hope you were able to find a way to celebrate with family.  We all watched "It's A Wonderful Life" together last night on Zoom, with the help of Amazon Prime Video-  it was fun because we all could talk while watching it~ and I always tear up at certain parts of that movie!

I'm thankful for all of you and for being able to paint too!

6x9 acrylic on wood
Sold!

No comments: