Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Nov 18, Donna's Abode

 And this is my friend Donna's house, and she has an amazing garden and I was torn between trying to paint the garden in or trying to put in the beautiful tree so I opted for the tree.  It's such a cool house, with a huge wide porch, screened in, and those fantastic pillars with the brick and stucco detail!  I've always loved loping up those steps to say hi!

Oh and it is Give to the Max Day on the 20th, which is Friday (right?) so I'll be making at least a $1000 donation to Simpson's Housing on that day because those donations are MATCHED!!!  I haven't been paid for all the paintings people have claimed yet, but I trust that we'll at least get up to that grand!  So thank you everyone who has bought their painting, and thank you those people who have bid on and won an auction!  I believe there is one auction that has not gotten any bids... you can pick that one up cheap!

6x9 acrylic on wood
spoken for!

No comments: