Wednesday, October 30, 2019

10/30 Trick or Treat?!

I admit, I was stuck for a title for this one, and then is just became so obvious!
Those little paw-hands on the glass really get me~

And I've also just posted a call for photos of HOME for me to paint for HOME-vember-  you can read more about it here~ I'll start painting those next week, I hope... though I imagine there will have to be a critter in now and again...
And I'll be at the Boutique by the Creek Fine Art Sale next Saturday, Nov 9th from 10-5pm!  More info here for that~

6x6 acrylic on wood
$75
to make this yours, click here!

Wow~ I have to thank you all again for making my October incredibly bright-  these squirrels are on their way to helping me purchase a new (used) vehicle for my husband, whose beloved minivan is well into the 200000s and wearing out rapidly (and loudly).  I can't tell you enough how much it means that you want my work and are willing to take it out of my hands so I can make more!
Wahoo!

No comments: