Friday, October 18, 2019

10/18 Watchful Deer

This one is sneaking out of the shadows... cautiously, carefully, with big wide open eyes. I think he's a little buck, because there's a slight eruption of the fur just in front of his ears. And getting the background to feel right for this one took a bit. The final version is the warmer red one-  I'm including the previous one to show you where I came from-

Whew!
I've been a bit under the weather the last few days. Feeling more reasonable and in my bones today.  Sunshine and clean laundry really helps.
So does anticipation of my Paint Love class tomorrow morning!  What an amazing bunch of people- wish you could join us!  I'm trying to come up with a creative way of making a space for those lovely people who love to paint. Toss ideas my way, hey!
And if you are free at 4 this Monday, come meet us at the Convention Center downtown Minneapolis and we'll take you on a tour of the current art hanging there, including mine!
Wahoo!
6x9 acrylic on wood
$96

previous version

No comments: