Monday, October 28, 2019

10/27 Cheeky Nut Grabber

Okay, I'm putting off the titling challenge til after Halloween because there is just a bit too much going on in my personal world at this point. SO this one is just straight up for sale!  It's a 6x9 because I wanted to try a slightly different format, to include that lovely tail.  Do you see the nut there?  It is actually THERE too!  Debbie's been putting them out for him and so he comes right up to the window to snag them.
Seriously love this!
And I'm also wanting to do a HOMEvember project again as well, for November, but it will be an abbreviated one, of perhaps 15 paintings... not sure I can do one a day this year because I've got a bit more going on. But it is always a great exercise for me and I recommend doing a painting-a-day series for you too!
Wahoo!

6x9 acrylic on wood
$110
grab this nutter HERE!

No comments: