Tuesday, October 29, 2019

10/29 Cheeky Eye

Ooo, I just can't get enough of these guys!  And my sis-in-law keeps feeding me more fun photos!!!  Though I may have to paint a deer or two-  can't let those go away!  I love them too much!
So this one holds such a great posture- as many squirrels do- but THIS guy is totally eyeing us, he knows we are here watching him, and he's so actively posed, ready to jump into whatever action he needs!
I am SO enjoying this series!  Of course, it doesn't hurt that I'm getting great feedback from YOU all! I didn't realize so many people actually LIKE squirrels!  I thought most people hate them, like my friend Masa...
So do know that I am still accepting commissions for the holidays, though it may appear that all I'm doing is painting Minnesota Tree Rats....
Wahoo!
6x6 acrylic on wood
$75

No comments: