Friday, April 21, 2017

Max On Green

So, here is a painting of the boy-o...
I am rather happy with it.  Now I have to paint more.
I had a crown started yesterday and my mouth is still not happy-  I get the real crown in two weeks, which will be nice.  I was surprised at how fearful I was yesterday about the entire experience. I actually teared up sitting in the chair, and had to have the dentist sit me up a couple times.  I think it is all still anxiety connected to the sudden death of my dad, in November of 2015.  Today is the anniversary of Prince's death last year.  When that happened, not that long after my dad's death, it shook me again. I think I'm feeling that again, now-
It is amazing the journey grief takes us on.
SO I'll keep painting.  I love Max.  He's pretty great.

8x8 acrylic on wood, $145 click here to own~

No comments: