Sunday, April 9, 2017

April 9, Second Ave Church

This seems appropriate for Palm Sunday~  it's a church I walked past in New York back at the beginning of March when I was there for the Art Teacher convention and I'd just been at the Met with two incredibly sweet and funny art teachers from out-state New York and we were walking back towards the 2nd Ave Q Subway stop where the Chuck Close mosaics are and I took this photo.  It was great wandering around an art museum with two other art teachers as well as New York itself, because it felt much better snapping photos of everything and exclaiming "Oh that is so beautiful!" with people who understand!  I highly recommend it~

8x10 acrylic on wood, $180 click HERE to own this lovely structure~

FREE SHIPPING and NO TAX!

1 comment:

Lori Biwer-Stewart said...

Lovely! I would love to go to New York. It's on my bucket list! Love the style of your paintings.