Tuesday, April 18, 2017

April 18, Tabled Kid

This is a goat, on a table.  I had a great time mixing up those browns, trying to slow down and pay attention.  That's what I really need from painting, is that chance to sit for a bite of time and put all my soul into moving color around until it approximates on the panel what I see in my head.

I want to try a kind of 30 In 30 Project painting people-  because I know it will be really hard for me. Got any pics of a human kid you wanna send my way?  I'll probably be auctioning them off if I think they are worth saving because I don't know that they'll work at first...

Oh, and after that vote of confidence in my ability, I have some NEW Painting Classes coming up, one-day ones that you can grab at this link here!  This summer is busy for me, so these are all before mid-June!


6x6 acrylic on wood, $75 click HERE to purchase!

No comments: