Wednesday, June 8, 2016

June 8, "And So It Goes..."

It's hard coming up with titles... and I have no one cleverer than me with words in my family (yet... perhaps my son will surprise me...) so I have to come up with them on my own.  I am SO pleased with this one!  This is our Gus, a jack-russell mutt terrier, who has the BEST looks I've ever seen!  He just has this way of sitting and looking at you out of the corner of his eye sometimes, that kind of a "yes, I know you want me to come over there because you are calling me, but I'd prefer to stay over here, thank you very much" and such kinds of thoughts.  You know what I mean, if you know a dog well. And this is SOOOOO one of those looks!  Totally-  and hence, the title~

9x12 acrylic on panel, $215 click HERE to have this lovely face for your own!

No comments: