Sunday, June 12, 2016

June 12, "Me, Worried?"

You know this look too- especially coming from a pug whose face is built to look perpetually concerned... and especially with those eyeballs pointing in odd directions- dang this was fun to paint!  I just finished teaching my Beginning Acrylic class at the Art Colony, and tomorrow morning we start the week long Advanced Acrylic class!  I still have room if you want to come up!
And I am looking for those dog photos for my 30 Dogs in 30 Days Project!  The time is now to send them in!  I'll be picking my favorites (and any you've wanted to commission) by the end of June and I'll post the list here and then paint one a day for the entire month!  And this being summer in Minneapolis, I do want to plan on a few Public Painting Events again!  I wasn't able to do them last year, but I think we can swing some this year!  Send your photos to me at katjojo@hotmail.com!

8x8 acrylic on panel, $140 click HERE to make this your own!  I love those lush purples!

No comments: