Monday, June 27, 2016

June 27, "Did You Say STAY?"

Here's a face I am sure you've never seen before-  especially if you don't happen to have a dog who knows how to use her eyes to her advantage...

And don't forget to send me your dog pictures!  I'm making my list up this Thursday and I paint my FIRST DOG on Friday!
More info below!  And I'm making this one an auction!  Ha!


9x12 acrylic on wood, $45 starting bid!  Click HERE to join in the auction!


It is NEVER too late! 
well, technically, it won'd be part of the project if I paint your dog AFTER July 31, though I am always delighted to do another one!
that's why you want to
SEND ME YOUR HOUNDS NOW!

Please send me an image or two of a great dog and I go through and select the ones I will include in the month of July.  These do NOT have to be commissioned to be included!  However, I will include as many commissions as possible.  To keep it easier for me, I will paint all paintings on 8x8 inch panels ($175) and if you want to commission yours and make it 10x10 ($275) or 12x12 ($395), please let me know!  And just to make this clear, ALL COMMISSIONED PAINTINGS WILL BE INCLUDED!  So if you want your dog painted FOR SURE, let me know and we'll get them a date!

 All accepted dogs will be assigned a day in July on which they will be painted and posted on my blog when completed.  Please subscribe to my blog to follow along! I'll be posting the list THIS THURSDAY!!!
 
All completed works will be on exhibition at Diamond's Gallery (1618 Central Ave NE) for the month of August~  I will have an opening celebration on Saturday, August 12th from 6-8pm, and works will be available to their new owners after August 31.  This year I will contribute a percentage of all sales to the Minneapolis Animal Control.  And I'll make a blurb book too!  Those have been fun and you can see my bookstore here!

a recap for you~ WHAT TO DO
SEND ME IMAGES OF DOGS-  to katjojo@hotmail.com- small sizes are fine-  I’ll let you know if I need a bigger one!
TELL ME WHAT SIZE YOU WANT ME TO PAINT if you want to commission the work!  Otherwise, they'll be 8x8 and available for sale!
 TELL ME A DATE if you have a preference- I'll do some Public Paintings again, so let me know if you have an idea of where I could paint in PUBLIC!
 SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG  ( katcorrigan.blogspot.com) so you'll know if your dog is accepted! 
 then FOLLOW ALONG for the month of July and watch me paint!

Painting like this is truly a community effort and I appreciate all the support and encouragement I've already gotten!
so then COME TO THE OPENING on August 12th!

No comments: