Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June 1, Summer Lawn Dance

Ha!  We're watching my sister's dog while she's in Geneva working for a while- Salama is from Miami and is a mini-version of our terrier mutt, Teddy, and the two of them get along like milk and cookies and peas and carrots!  Here's Sal, watching Duane use the weed wacker in the backyard... the electric lawn mower hasn't been holding its charge and he wanted to tackle the grass- what we still have of it.... and Salaama couldn't resist the wacker's whine and hum and kept yapping at it!  We kept her away from the string...
And hey!  I need a few more students in my painting classes up at the Art Colony in Grand Marais! If you are on the fence about it, send me an e-mail or give me a call and I'll answer all questions that I can!  It will be a great time, I can guarantee it!
More info below!

6x6 acrylic on panel, $75 click here to purchase!   FREE Shipping on this one!

Kat's Painting Classes at the Art Colony!

Hey there!  One last blast from me about these classes, because I am really excited about going up and teaching in Grand Marais, and YOU know you want to come too!
Here's a couple things to help you-
FACT- there are very few mosquitos on the North Shore this time of year!  It is GORGEOUS!
FACT- Sign up for the week-long class and we will make dinner for you on Thursday eve(June 16) at our cabin!
FACT- The Solstice Celebration is June 17-19!  Come up and paint with me, and stay to celebrate Solstice!  There's a great pageant that we LOVE attending (and maybe participating in)!

Also, Ruth at the Art Colony told me there are scholarships available so check with her!
AND there is a New Hostel in town!  The Hungry Hippie Farm Hostel if you are concerned about expensive lodging~  check them out here!

here's the class links and info-  June 11-12, Beginning Acrylics, 9-4pm both days-  $190  more info here~
and Advanced Acrylic- How To Build The Habit Of Painting! June 13-17, 9-4pm, $475 more info here~

I am so excited to be back at the Art Colony and am looking forward to pushing some color around the studio with some students! Please come be one!!!

No comments: