Thursday, April 28, 2016

April 28, Otter Face for Art4Shelter!

I had a lovely crew of people show up at our studio last night for another Art4Shelter painting party!  You know, it has just occurred to me that I really should have encouraged anyone from outside of Minnesota to participate in this event as well!  Darn it!  Because we could have had art from all around the world!  Poop-
Well, here's a go anyway-  if you ARE someone who would want to draw or paint or collage something for Art4Shelter and you live outside of Minnesota, you could certainly mail your 5x7 piece of art work to me and I'll make sure it still gets into the event! The "deadline" is tomorrow, unfortunately...  and here's a link to all the info- make sure and click on "Donate Art" in the menu bar!
Next year perhaps I'll remember I thought this would be a good idea and I'll get started a bit earlier...
Anyway, HERE is an 8x10 otter I painted last night with my gang of artists who came to drink wine and get some paintings done!  Thank you so much everyone!

8x10 acrylic on paper- $90 available ONLY at the May 11th event!  Gotta come try and nab it!

No comments: