Friday, January 15, 2016

January 15, Sunset Over the Bay, Duluth

This is from a photo I took last Saturday, Duane drove us across the canal bridge so we could see the sunsetting over the bay with Duluth in the distance.  My mom paints incredible sunsets... getting those color contrasts is amazingly difficult.  You have to constantly compare values across the entire painting, even with a little 6 incher like this!

I'll be doing more, and I'm enjoying the auction spin on these, so this will be another auction!  The fun part for YOU is you can end up getting one for $25 if no one else bids!  Bad luck for me, but I appreciate the art getting out of my house!  Kinda like thank you for supporting my habit, if you know what I mean...


6x6 acrylic on panel, $25 starting bid, click HERE to join the fun!

No comments: