Wednesday, April 16, 2014

April 16, Cave Hesitant...

This bear is a bit cautious about poking his head out…  kinda how I've been feeling lately.  I am not sure if it's the cooler weather we've been having (snow today!  Ack!) or just the havoc and craziness of spring and the end of the school year yawning ahead like a giant abyss…  but I have been really tired lately.  Like wanting a nap, even now!  And waking in the morning has been hard, and I've been ready to go to bed at 9pm…  am I re-hibernating?  Am I in some weird transition space between spring and winter in reverse?  Or am I just busy and tired?
Whichever it is, the other bear I posted yesterday already sold, so I'm going to have to make a few more of these if I want anything to show for Art A Whirl!

Though of COURSE you can buy this one now if you want to!  Click HERE!

No comments: