Tuesday, March 7, 2017

March 7, Frank

This is Frank, the Iguana, and the grandpa of his owner says this, "Frank belongs to my grandson, Charlie- he doesn’t really qualify as a ‘pocket pet’ since he’s about five feet long, but he happily co-exists with two cats and a dog, and he thinks he’s as cuddly as everyone else….He loves raw collard greens and raspberries!"

I LOVED painting this guy!  A bit different and fussier than my usual brush-stroker style of painting, and lots of great colors, this was fun!  It took lots of little bitty bits of color to get the idea of scales, though I didn't want to paint each individual one.  There's that sense of value and where there's under lighting too~  I'm pretty happy with this one!

And I have a new Painting Lessons session starting this Sat from 9:30 to noon!  Come join me!  Click here for more info and to sign up!

6x6 acrylic on wood, $100 click here to delight in this one!

No comments: