Friday, March 17, 2017

March 17, Kitty Formerly Known As Morrison

This is Kitty, who lives with a very patient friend of mine who took her in when I had too many cats to handle.  Kitty was adopted in Madison, WI, by my sister, who named her Morrison, and when my sister moved to D.C. (at least I think it was that time...), I took her in.  While Morrison was staying with me, she got out of the house somehow and experienced some traumatic incident.  I still have no idea what happened, but her pupils are permanently dilated and she seems to be rather unenthusiastic about many things, including people.  Thank heavens Cami was willing to take her in!
Her eyes always make her look cute, though Cami does take great shots of her with Alien Eyes...

Oh and I have some room in my 1 Day Paint Your House Class this Sunday!  11:30-3:30!  Click here for more info! $65 plus $12 Materials Fee!


6x6 acrylic on wood, $100 click HERE to have this adorableness all YOURS!


No comments: