Monday, September 16, 2024

September 16, Cha-Ka, A Commission

 It isn't too early to get your holiday commissions in to me!  I love it because it keeps me painting, my friends!  I do have stuff I'm working on, but having something to do for someone else keeps me on my toes and working, and that's part of the happy bit of pressure I need to keep working~

Think about it!  I can paint from just about any photo you have- this is a painting for Steph, who commissioned the piece for a friend who lives far away, and she gave me a choice of a few photos and I loved her story that went with this one, so I wanted to paint this!

And I'm so pleased with how it turned out~

The cat is so clearly in possession of the shoes...

I love that expression!

Oh and thank you everyone who came to Diamond's for the 30 Dogs Closing Party!  I'll be getting your paintings to you this week, everyone who couldn't make it~

Thanks all!

12x6 acrylic on panel
sold

No comments: