Tuesday, September 24, 2024

LOLA Thank you!

 Ah, people!  I had such a great time this weekend at my studio!  Thank you so much everyone who made the treck all the way up the stairs and around to the back to see me! It is just always such a joy to invite people into my space-

I also did much better than I'd anticipated because several sweet people came and decided my work needed to go home with them- thank you!

And my friend Trish decided she could home my huge bear painting for me, so she came and brought him home during half time on Sunday!  Go Vikings!

I can't tell you how great it is to get one of my larger paintings out into the world... I LOVE painting big, but wrestling those canvases around can be tricky, and they are surprisingly delicate... it sucks when you accidentally punch a hole in something you've been working really hard on...

Just so you know, if you ARE interested in a larger piece, let me know because I am happy to work out a "relocation" discount!  Just saying...

Here's a few pics of the bear and Trish and me, and the bear in its new home!


Happy Bear! Four feet by three feet, so just fits into a SUV!


No comments: