Tuesday, August 15, 2023

August 15, Forest Bathe

 Whew. It's Tuesday!

I taught two back-to-back Paint Your Pet classes at Wet Paint today, and I'm a bit tuckered out!  It's a bit like performing, to teach people. I had adults in the morning, and kids in the afternoon, and it can be a bit emotional for people to paint, in public... so there's some fun and some helping and some paying deep attention and trying to read what someone needs with their piece... Do they want me to help, by putting my brush in there, or not? It's all a bit of a trick, really.

And I think we all did very well.

I'm still not quite recovered from our month up north yet, though. And here is a painting of the walk I took daily...

I will probably have it with me on Saturday at the Carpenter Nature Center Art Festival if you'd like to see it in person!

10x8 acrylic on wood
$165


No comments: