Friday, April 29, 2022

April 29, Morning Blush

 I'm really looking forward to getting back up to Grand Marais next week!  It'll be the last May Art As Journey workshop we schedule. Mom and I have been going up every spring for over 30 years (!!!!!) to paint for a week at the Art Colony, an old church rethought into a beautiful art space.  Its where I spent my Residency back in March, and this time there will be four of us, I think.  I have several upcoming shows that I'm excited to be creating work for!

I'm getting a little newsletter ready to send out, about May events because I'm suddenly realizing I have a bunch of those!

And this is another little gem-  I really love these rectangular formats!  and on WOOD too!

And wow, it is seriously difficult to get a post every day on here. That's why doing those "30 in 30" projects are so great for me.  Speaking of which, I'm trying to see if I can get Diamonds to stay open til 6 on Thursday May 12th so I can have a closing party and get those lovely cats back to everyone!  I have the BOOKS now too, and should have postcards of almost every cat by then too!  Wahoo!

6x12 acrylic on wood
ready to hang on YOUR wall!
$160

Me, showing you the size! And my shiny forehead...


No comments: