Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Rainbow Sunrise, March 2022

I'm trying to figure out how to have a private or public showing of the most recent series of paintings I did up in Grand Marais, and what might just happen is that I have a brief showing of them at Diamonds during Art A Whirl in Northeast Minneapolis, May 20-22...  I just don't have time otherwise!  It's a beautiful, bountiful, busy-full life right now!

So I'm showing you these kinda one by one... and I'll let you know about Art A Whirl!

This was the morning of Friday, March 25th, and the sky was seriously crazy rainbow colors, to the point where painting them felt strange!  But this is what it looked like!

You can see the breakwater wall along to the left there- it was wicked cold, the wind was blowing and it was just before 7 am... the ice was crackling...

12x24 acrylic on canvas
$576


No comments: