Wednesday, April 27, 2022

April 27, Over The Dark Water

 Sorry this took me so long!  A few other projects got in the way~ and that trip to Orchestra Hall on Saturday to see the Minnesota Orchestra play the soundtrack to "Return of the Jedi" was SO phenomenal!

Max said on Sunday that days like that are the ones you want to live over again~ I loved hearing that!  He said "you know, like that Dance Party night at Camp Mishawaka!" SO cute, from a 13 year old...

This one is varnished and ready to go!  I'll be hanging it at Diamond's for a month starting May 15th, unless you want it now.

It's from my Residency at the Art Colony in March, and I could hear the ice chiming as I stood there on top of the frozen beach, watching the sun begin its bursting forth....

12x6 acrylic on wood
$160


No comments: