Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Feb 23, Luna again!

 The other day I was contacted by a patron who wanted to know if I could help fix a painting of mine that she'd commissioned some time ago that was accidentally damaged on the edges in a fall. And I said I'd sure love to try!  She sent me the photo below showing the split edges, and she was able to bring it over and drop it off, and I took a look at it with my handy husband and we reglued and sanded and GACed and gessoed and I repainted it as close to the original as possible, and I think it turned out great!  Plus I was able to be with a painting I hadn't seen in a while, which is always a pleasure for me, like visiting an old friend.

And when Sarah asked what the charge would be, I said there is no charge!  But you can tip me if you like! 

So I want you to know that if you have a piece of mine, I want to make sure it is looking its best for as long as I can!  Please let me know if you have damage, or if I never varnished yours (I've been varnishing most work lately for added protection!) you can let me know and we'll get that done!  If you are out of town, I'd appreciate you covering shipping but I'll happily fix anything I can!


Luna again!


No comments: