Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Feb 16, Another Commission!

 This is another from my holiday season!  I've been painting bears and bunnies lately, and kicking in a few commissions as well. AND I'm getting my list together for my 30 Cats Project!  DO please send me your photos still!

And I went rock climbing again today! It's crazy how scary it can feel- last week was the first time I'd gone with the Auto Belay system, where you hook in and the rope has an automatic holding system, so if you let go or fall, you are gently let down to the incredibly padded ground. But there's still that instinctual fear of falling... last week I whimpered the first time I let myself fall, letting go a little shriek of fear.  And most of the time, I'd climb back down a bit before I'd let myself ride down.  This time, I went up really fast and further than I'd gone last time at all, but still freaked out when I looked down and saw one of my friends REALLY far below!  EEEEEEK!!

Still, I did make it all the way to the top! And every time I let myself go got just that much easier...

Learning curve, kids!

10x10 sold!~

No comments: