Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Feb 15, Searching for Spring

 This just seems an appropriate title for this one...

My husband was just saying how long February feels, and I was saying "No!  It isn't that long!" and now, seeing we're just halfway through, and Groundhog's Day feels like a really long time ago, and this week is taking forever and its only Tuesday, I think he's got a point.

On a happier note, we spent the evening listening to local singer and songwriter Jeremy Messersmith play music from his home on the musical platform Bandcamp for an hour and a half, despite his having a cold.  He'd had to cancel an appearance at the Dakota last Saturday night because of laryngitis so I considered ourselves super lucky to be able to watch him play in his living room! And Duane and I were both singing along- I just love Jeremy!  Do you know his work? Here's a video of one of my favs of his- Tatooine~ it was just a great way to spend a Valentine's Evening!  Duane and Max made a gluten free peach cobbler and we enjoyed that while listening too~

Yay!  Oh, and this is one of the bears at the Minnesota Zoo- I am so happy with it! Look at that back foot... isn't the paw pad just the sweetest thing?



16x12 acrylic on canvas
$385
 inc shipping and tax!


No comments: