Friday, February 11, 2022

Feb 11, 2022 "Black Ear and the Shadow"

 Dontcha love double numbers? Like eleven, and twenty-two? And despite it being so crazy cold, it was a gorgeous day! The sun came out and beamed through my skylights at school, and it was crispy and clear as I wandered over to the Salvation Army on Nicolet and 38th to drop off my trunkful of stuff. That always feels good to get that little task taken care of. And then I went and got a massage!!!!  First one since COVID.

Wow. Did THAT make a difference!  I highly recommend it- thank you Kathleen!

Here's another bunny painting from my photos at Indian Rock Beach, FL in 2016. I'm lucky I know how to find those photos from way back then, aren't I! I like the shape of the bun's head and that dark ear and the shadow shape...

These really are value studies, aren't they?

6x6 acrylic on wood
$83 includes SHIPPING and taxes!


No comments: