Thursday, April 9, 2020

4/9 Windswept

This is a photo of Max from a couple years ago, out at the Minnesota River Valley. Today is just about as blustery and we just got back from a reluctantly short walk because of how cold it suddenly is!  I had a busy day with my on-line students and setting up more classwork for them, and learning more about google docs and google slides and all that. Whew.
We are on a shelter-in-place order right now, and I was just reading about New Zealand and how well they've been doing, and I hope we can keep this order going. I don't mind walking around with a mask on, though I've learned that I need to pull my hair up first, and tie it so it sits under my glasses so I don't blind myself with steam.  I'm sure you are all learning new things too.
One thing I do know about humans is that we are amazingly adaptive.
Yay us!
6x6 acrylic on wood
Auction! $25 starting bid

No comments: