Friday, April 17, 2020

4/17 Cedar Lake Spring!

And here's another squirrel for today~  they seem to come in pairs.
I thought I'd really be able to get to work on painting people this month, but I am floundering a bit. I'm just more engulfed in figuring out how to teach art and collect homework and give comments online with my students than I thought I'd be, and I'm finding myself most mornings having a tearful half hour or so before I can wrestle my optimism back up and be ready for a Zoom or Google.Meet with my students. This is a steep learning curve. Sometimes I am so frustrated, I can't keep the tears from coming. I hate not knowing the best way to connect with my students, or how to use Google Classroom to create assignments, and then getting notes from my kids that something isn't working or that they can't get their photo to upload just crushes me. I want this to be a beautiful and fun experience for them, like it is in my art room! Ah well.  We're all learning a lot right now.
And it will be all right, one day again~

I'm also honestly having a hard time painting too-  I didn't like today's squirrel so I'm reposting a painting from last spring of Cedar Lake~
Free shipping on this one!  And a lower price too!

6x8 acrylic on canvas
usually $96
now just $75!



No comments: