Monday, April 27, 2020

4/27 PAC Poet Artist Collaboration!

Hi there!
It was another amazingly busy and also frustrating weekend!  Still having a hard time learning all the tech stuff I need to know, though I've been starting to forgive myself a bit, as I start to remember that I agreed to take on an extra class last fall, my Upper School Draw/Paint class, without knowing I'd need to turn it into an on-line course 3/4 of the way through the year... so that on top of my usual classes, plus all the new systems makes a little more sense as I flounder through this.
SO on Friday I had a lovely bit of grace, tuning into a Zoom meeting for the 19th Annual Poet Artist Collaboration through Red Wing Arts starting at 7pm. I jumped in when I was able and I just screen shot this part with poet Florence Dacey reading her poem, Prarie Smoke, on which I based this painting of three boys, wild and loving~

No comments: