Thursday, November 22, 2018

11/22 Molly and Judd's Place, Key West

Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm at mom's, where we've been having intermittent issues with the internet for the past month... so I was unable to post a painting last night (perhaps the wine helped with the inability...) but my IT brother was over today for the turkey dinner and we think he's figured it out.  At least, this seems to maybe be working~  and really, he's an engineer, not an IT guy... I'm posting that in case he reads this, which I don't this he will...
Anyway, this is a painting of the front door of the house in Key West where our puppet/artist friends Molly and her family live, and we house-swapped with them a couple years ago and I took this then.  I'm loving the dappled sunlight!  THAT'S the word I wanted when I wrote "speckled"!
Hope you are having fun and relaxing with friends and/or family~

8x10 acrylic on wood
$175


No comments: