Sunday, November 11, 2018

11/11 MJ's House

Here's the house that I meant to paint yesterday, but we really had an incredibly full day and it just wasn't possible!
That said, THANK YOU to everyone who made my day yesterday in any part of it!  My Painting Lessons Crew in the morning was fantastic and intelligent and daring, as usual, and Duane and Max and I had the biggest crowd yet for our afternoon presentation of "Otterways and Waterways" at MWMO! There's just one more Community Event, January 12th 11-2!
And thank you everyone who made it to Lisa and Jay's house for our 12th Annual "Boutique By The Creek"!  We think weather and cold may have kept a few people home but you can always check these artisan's websites out for more info on their work!
Duane and I were even able to go out for a date dinner last night, to the Town Hall Brewery where our waitress recognized Duane as the local Patrol Guy at Northrop and we found out we have friends in common, of course!
Whew!  So today has been a lovely catching up day~  and a catching my breath day~

8x10 acrylic on wood
$175

No comments: