Monday, July 30, 2018

July 30, Esme!

Yay!  Today is the last day of my 30 Dogs in 30 Days project, and this is ESME!!!! Isn't she sweet?!  This is one of those photos that is almost TOO cute, in that the subject is so adorable, she looks like a cartoon!
I'm hoping I did her justice!
Here's what Sally says about Esme!
I adopted Esme when she was around 3 as a rescue from Joplin, MO. It seems she had a tough start down south, but adjusted well to life up north in Lutsen. Her latest chapter with me is as an apartment-dwelling city dog here in St. Paul, where she enjoys making the neighborhood rounds and walking the paths along the Mississippi. She loves to play with her kitty BFF Stella, who loves her right back. Esme is spunky, playful, and quirky, and I adore her. :)


10x10 acrylic on panel

No comments: