Saturday, December 27, 2014

Dang! I've been on VACATION!

Hope all your coughs and colds were held within reason on this day of being with and thinking about the ones you love!  We were lucky enough to have a good chunk of our family gathered today (miss you Beaner!) for the food and laughter (I still have my mini-joke book, ready anytime the conversation lulls... What is green and has 8 wheels?  Grass!  I lied about the wheels...) and those few familiar quirks unique to my pack of people alone~

I've been resting and relaxing and administering penicillin to Maxie and hanging with  family and just generally being still, which sometimes drives me CRAZY!!!  I donated my wonderful silver Mirrored Mazda to Courage Center yesterday, it feels like the right thing to do... but still some sadness there of saying goodbye to a big chunk of my life.  I found the handwritten notes for our wedding ceremony at the Art Shanty Project on Medicine Lake, Groundhog's Day 2008! (If you want to see actual photos, let me know and I'll hook you up!)

I am at one of those points in my life where I feel between things, not sure quite what's going to happen next but it feels like I need to be ready...

Oh and the NEXT SESSION of PAINTING LESSONS is starting SOON!  Click HERE for more info!

Thank you for all your support and love and participation!  This IS a Wonderful World!

Kathy & Larry's Backyard, 6x6 acrylic on panel,  click here to bid starting at $25!

No comments: