Saturday, December 6, 2014

Dec 6, "Hopeful Kid"

Pretty timely for the season, right?  I had an old boyfriend who would always quote "Hope Springs Eternal" from Shakespeare or something...  this kid embodies that to me!  And he reminds me of my 5 year old as he looks up from yet another catalogue, marker clutched in hand as he excitedly circles all the items he wants for Christmas, and he tells me he's circling the octopus necklace in the PBS catalogue for me~  aint' that sweet?!
DON'T forget to come to the Ivy Building TODAY from 10 to 5 and remind me that you saw the 20% off in my blog!!  Here, the password will be RUTABAGA!!!  Come to the Seward Winter Frolic anyway to see all the artists!  My studio-mates have some awesome work and Duane's already sold two wire sculptures and a fish and we aren't even open yet!  We are in #210, to the right on the second floor AFTER the ramp through the double grey doors!  Call me if you get lost!  612-720-6675!
6x6 acrylic on panel, click HERE to purchase at $75!

No comments: