Saturday, March 8, 2014

March 8, T.J.!

Today is Jeremy's birthday and as a present to himself, I am painting T.J. and part of the present was for him to come over and watch me paint!  SO we talked and laughed and told stories and I painted!  And here is his story about T.J.!
My friend Mary found TJ in the parking lot of TJ Maxx on one of the coldest evenings of the winter three years ago. Most likely, she had been abandoned there, since there are no houses nearby and the mall was surrounded by highways and busy streets. TJ was just a kitten and Mary took her in and included her in her family for a couple of years. I first met TJ at Mary's house and immediately fell in love with her. After my kitty Emma died in 2012, Mary suggested that TJ come live with me. She's incredibly smart, funny, and very affectionate. She's one of the most wonderful cats that I've ever known and I'm so lucky to have her in my life.

No comments: