Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March 19, Maeve & Mari!

Okay, here's my first double-shot, and tomorrow (for some reason~  scheduling? self-inflicted penance?) will be my second one!  This is Maeve and Mari, and below is what owner Emily says about them!
SO sweet!


They're Maeve on the right and Mari on the left. I adopted this mother-daughter duo in October, and they are two sweet cuddlers. They told me at the shelter that Mari was never more than a few feet away from her mom, and they are still inseparable. I didn't pose her holding Maeve's paw, they're naturally this affectionate with each other (though they love to wrestle, too). I could send a clearer picture of Maeve if that would be useful. Thanks! What a great project! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kat, I LOVE this! You've captured the girls perfectly - thanks so much! Emily